2009年5月2日土曜日

The OpenView Project

OSM-talkで見かけたThe OpenView Project、面白いです。

・・・The idea of creating interactive panoramas still stuck with me. I loved what Google had done, but the more I used it, the more I realized the place was less important than the people. If you look at any of the Google Street View sightseeing sites, you will see one common theme - people. Unfortunately in our modern society, streets aren’t the dominant place where people go. People go to the beach, they go to the mall, they go to the park, they go to concerts, basically everywhere Google can’t drive their Google Street View Van. This idea still stuck with me, and if there’s anything I’ve learned in the 27 years I’ve been alive, it’s that being part of something is far more exciting than just being a spectator.・・・

週刊OSMを見てみよう!

  週刊OSM( weeklyOSM) は、 OpenStreetMapに関する世界中の出来事トピックについて毎週ボランティアメンバーによって編集と多言語翻訳が行われ、公開されています。 OSMに関して、コミュニティやOSM編集、タグ付け、 データベース、 技術開発、 企業団体、...